Recruiter at Amherst
Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics, and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 900 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. www.amherst.com.
- Independently executes full-cycle recruitment solutions while working closely with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, candidate profiles, and skill matching requirements.
- Assist with developing & communicating a recruitment strategy for new roles
- Conducts telephone pre-screening interviews and reference checks; schedules on-site interviews with candidates and election officials; prepares and coordinates as necessary.
- Manages open requisitions including candidate pipeline management, requisition candidate, and expense tracking.
- Provides “Red Carpet” service to all candidates ensuring they receive the necessary information as they navigate our selection process.
- Participate in branding the company as a premium employer of choice in the marketplace.
- Works closely with selected candidates to complete post-offer activities such as employment verification and onboarding paperwork.
- Maintain applicant-tracking data and provide monthly/quarterly/annual ad-hoc reports as requested
- Builds recruiting resources by conducting research, cold calling passive talent, networking for referrals, and using social media, such as LinkedIn and Facebook, to identify viable candidates;
- Works closely with hiring managers in the development of interviewing techniques to identify suitable candidates.
- Develops and prepares job vacancy announcements, drafts, and places online advertisements.
- 5+ years of corporate recruiting and/or agency experience is required in the area of shared service or banking is required
- Able to demonstrate sourcing experience via LinkedIn, Facebook, Boolean, etc.
- Multi-state recruiting experience is preferred
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and listening skills
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
- Metrics-driven with a knack for compiling, interpreting, and communicating data
- Solid experience with an applicant tracking system like Newton, Breezy, Taleo, Greenhouse, or similar
- A clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life-cycle processes
Our full-time employee benefits include:
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO including 7 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, and 1 volunteer day
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- Up to 16 weeks paid maternity leave; up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Backup childcare offered through Bright Horizons
- Relaxed casual environment with virtual office events
Amherst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.