Recruiter at SamCart
SamCart is looking for a people-focused Recruiter to help scale our fast-growing teams! Although the roles will span across the company, most of your focus will be on Sales and Customer Success Team Members. You'll partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, develop sourcing strategies, build robust pipelines of diverse talent, and close candidates. You'll be in charge of hiring great talent and implementing amazing strategies that produce fantastic results!
At SamCart, our recruitment team is part of the People Team, which means we want you to be passionate about Culture. Although 80% of your job will be around sourcing, interviewing and hiring, we want the other 20% to be about how we can create the best culture and experience for our team members and candidates! If you have passion for Recruiting and Culture, this is the place for you!
What you'll do here
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes independently, such as sourcing, stakeholder management, candidate experience and closing.
- Develop targeted sourcing strategies for a high volume requisition workload and proactively build a robust pipeline of diverse sales talent
- Provide a high touch, best in class candidate experience
- Participate and own recruiting-related projects and assist with larger people team projects as needed
What You Bring
- 1-3+ years of experience working in an in-house role in recruiting (real estate or high-growth startup experience preferred)
- Comfort working across a wide variety of roles and strong organizational skills to manage a high volume of requisitions and candidates.
- Strong communication skills. You can advise hiring managers on recruiting best practices and also close in-demand candidates
- Ability to be flexible with changing business priorities and to work with a sense of urgency
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred), sourcing tools, and CRM tools
This is what you'll love about SamCart
Our co-founders always say "Their success is our success" and we believe that about our people too! We want everyone to love their job at least 80% of the time and when you are successful, the whole team is successful.
- Diversity adds value to everything we do - We hire from and for a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to allow the team to bring their own unique ways of thinking and working to each project
- We have unlimited PTO with an encouraged 14-day minimum to empower our team members to maintain a healthy balance in their day-to-day lives.
- Yay, we have 401K!
- Health Insurance premiums are covered 100% by SamCart for you +1, be it a significant other or child.
- Supportive Parental leave policies for all parents
- Career growth and development are essential here at SamCart and we want all team members to build sustainable, future-proof and adaptable careers.
- Self-Care is important, which is why we offer a monthly wellness credit.
Our Core Values
Be Transparent - We communicate openly, thrive on feedback, and check our egos at the door.
Be Human - We operate with compassion and always assume positive intent.
Be an Owner - We are all owners of the business. We take pride in our work and know that the success of our customers and the business contributes to our individual success.
Be Creative and Commit - We collaborate, create resourceful solutions, and work as a team to get it done.
Be You - We are stronger together because of the unique qualities we each bring to the team. We believe in balance, making time for fun, and enjoying the work we do!