best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity. This role would technically be a member of our talent acquisition partner, LF Search, but would be based in Austin with the opportunity to work out of Billd’s offices. This role is needed as the demand for talent is exceeding our capacity and we need to bring on board a talented new team member to help acquire top-notch talent for Billd. This person will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and rapidly scaling start up – and will be instrumental in building out the Billd team.
- Position profile – Support drafting of a compelling position profile that will help market the role to candidates.
- Candidate identification – Undertake research to identify relevant candidates. Be creative in coming up with new ways to uncover profiles.
- Candidate outreach – Find innovative ways to engage relevant candidates and get them interested in the role at hand.
- Candidate screening – Conduct initial candidate screenings to capture essential information that will help determine the suitability of a candidate for a search.
- Report preparation –Prepare search status reports that capture progress to date.
- Candidate management – Develop a rapport with candidates in every search for every role. Work closely with them to accommodate busy schedules. Become diligent with proactively reaching out to candidates who may be difficult to track down. Develop an understanding of how to effectively communicate with candidates and the best way to get their attention.
- Candidate interview scheduling – assist in coordinating and scheduling interviews between candidates and hiring teams.
Skills and Qualifications
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience.
- Experience at a large executive search firm or boutique executive search firm preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with analytic roles and/or Financial Services is a large plus.
- Expert research and candidate identification skills using LinkedIn Recruiter and other tools.
- Ability to design a search strategy using detailed position requirements inputs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a business context.
- High level of business curiosity. Genuine interest in learning about new industries and businesses.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent disposition – unflappable style that holds up during stressful situations and in dealing with challenging clients and candidates.
- A problem-solver who will proactively identify challenges and come up with solutions.
- Client-services mindset – understands we exist to meet the needs of our clients. Willing to go that extra mile.
- Proven ability to bring structure and organization to a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent EQ, with ability to anticipate others’ reactions.
- Highly motivated and independent self-starter with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Ambitious and hungry. Wants to learn, grow and take on new challenges.
- Exceptional level of judgement and discretion.
- Always acting with the highest level of integrity.
- Strong work ethic.
- Always maintains a friendly demeanor. The kind of individual others enjoy working alongside.
- Low ego – willingness to do whatever is needed to get the job done.