The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general-purpose database platform, designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. In 2017 MongoDB was the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years, and we’re still growing at ~60% globally year on year.
To help facilitate a seamless and inspiring interview experience for our candidates, we’re looking for an upbeat and hardworking Recruiting Coordinator to join our team! This person will be tasked with a heavy load of interview scheduling, but will also be given the opportunity to work closely on projects with the Recruiting Team. This opportunity will expose you to the fast-paced world of enterprise software and presents an outstanding opportunity to develop your career. This role is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate with prior coordination or scheduling experience, with an interest to develop a career in recruiting.
- Partner with a team of Recruiters to schedule phone and in-person interviews
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to ensure a close partnership between Recruiting and various departments
- Own candidate experience; ensuring timely communication throughout the interview process
- Collect feedback from interviewers
- Arrange travel for out of town candidates
- Assist with operational responsibilities including: job requisition creation, offer letter generation, and onboarding new hires
- Support the team with projects on an ad-hoc basis
- You have endless amounts of energy and have extraordinary attention to detail
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a recruiting coordinator, admin, or intern
- You have had experience scheduling interviews and/or calendaring
- You have experience with Gmail, Google Calendar and Google documents
- You are looking for a chance to initiate (or continue) your career in the Recruiting field
- You can discuss specific instances where you needed to be inventive, focused, a teammate, and sole contributor
- You have a sense of urgency (and a sense of humor!)
- You did your homework on MongoDB, and recognize the outstanding things that are happening here and want in
- This is a 24/7 job in the sense it may require you to work after hours and some weekend hours to complete the job
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.