Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) at Blackbaud
The Contract Recruiting Coordinator (RC) works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Blackbaud.
This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
What you’ll be doing:
• Scheduling onsite interviews and video interviews working directly with Recruiters, Candidates and Hiring Managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
• Updating candidate records in our Workday recruiting system
• Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
• Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
• Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
• Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
• Desire to work in an innovative, creative and fun environment while helping to drive the Blackbaud recruiting process.
• Experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
• 2-3 years of recruiting coordinator or HR experience, experience with Workday
• Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment.
This is a contract position (40 hours per week) for six months, with the potential to be extended based on business needs.
Our Austin office is located in the Domain.