Location: Austin, TX or Chicago, IL
Vista Consulting Group (VCG) is the dedicated consulting partner of Vista Equity Partners (www.vistaequitypartners.com), a leading global technology investor with over $46 billion in cumulative capital commitments. Our team of subject matter experts and consultants partner with market-leading software and technology companies to achieve lasting results by investing in the people, knowledge, and connections that have been proven to strengthen their success. Our insights from hundreds of software investments over nearly two decades create a deep and differentiated understanding of how a software company thrives. We work alongside management teams to develop exceptional talent, capture and enhance the knowledge of our companies, and cultivate meaningful relationships across our executive network. VCG is integral to Vista's investment philosophy and vision, offering management teams expertise, focus, and discipline to achieve their goals and advance their operational and growth strategies. Explore current and past Vista companies here: https://www.vistaequitypartners.com/companies/
Why Vista Consulting Group?
Vista's family of companies collectively represent the fourth-largest enterprise software company in the world. We invest in our people, with a relentless focus on talent. At VCG, you will have the opportunity to work shoulder-to-shoulder with some of the world's most thoughtful, curious, and talented software executives, including several CEOs named among 2018's top 50 SaaS CEOs: https://thesaasreport.com/the-saas-reports-top-50-saas-ceos-of-2018/
Your role within VCG will strengthen your existing skills, grow and widen your capabilities, and offer you an unparalleled path for personal development and career growth. Do you aim to be the best in your field? Do you enjoy partnering with talented executives and collaborating on challenging business opportunities? Are you curious about how to make great businesses even better? Are you motivated by seeing others succeed? Join us.
What's Different About Vista?
Vista invests in the long-term, sustainable success of our portfolio companies, with the industry's largest dedicated consulting team. Today, Vista's consulting practice has a dedicated staff of over 130 employees, whose sole focus is advancing and partnering with our companies to help leaders and teams within Vista businesses implement proven best practices, sharpen skills, broaden their networks, and continually innovate in their markets. Because Vista only invests in enterprise software, data, and tech-enabled companies, we are in a unique position to scale our approach across the portfolio and to accelerate the growth of both our investments and our people across our global ecosystem of innovation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle all recruiting logistics for the VCG Executive Recruiting Team
- Manage/support administrative tasks (candidate travel, recruiting expense reimbursement, and interview scheduling, etc.)
- Act as point of contact for all candidate logistics as they move through recruiting process
- Create and update job templates
- Support talent operations by managing the job description database and general database entry
- Support Recruiters by sourcing, tracking, and managing candidate flow
- Collect feedback from the Hiring Managers on the candidates who have interviewed and relay to the Recruiter
- Manage/support 3rd party agency relationships/projects as needed
- Process candidate background checks
- Be ready to learn and grow with the rapid Vista growth
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 1-2 years' proven professional experience, preferably in recruiting or human resources
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information appropriately
- Ability to function professionally under pressure, and show poise in all situations, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines
- Must possess good judgment, excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with managers/C-level executives, internally and within the portfolio
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment