Are you looking to take that next step in your recruiting career? Are you rock star multitasker? Do you enjoy being going to person to keep your team coordinated and running smoothly? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Effectively supporting full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks, and closing qualified entry-level to executive-level candidates as assigned by the head of Recruiting
- Providing excellent applicant and internal customer management service
- Developing recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search
- Writing and coordinating organization of web page content; creating Applicant Tracking System requisitions and job board postings, and position-specific screening questionnaires
- Assisting company wide recruiting projects and serve as back-up staff/leadership as needed
- Keeping the hiring manager up-to-date throughout the process and overtime building a credible and collaborative relationships
- Bachelor's degree required; Human Resources, preferred
- Some previous recruiting experience is preferred, though not required
- Excellent organization skills and oral/written communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and Atlassian suite is a plus
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accurate records within an online database
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do ever more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
In order to fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.