We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join us in our awesome downtown Austin office. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to expand their career in recruiting!
In this role you will support both our Recruiting Team and our candidates. Our mission is to make sure everyone we engage with (internally and externally) has a memorable experience and would recommend RetailMeNot as a top place to work.
Who You Are
- You consider yourself proactive and are first to raise your hand to help others when needed
- You're a curious and creative problem-solver who has no issue with taking informed risks
- You love a challenging puzzle - you'll juggle multiple peoples' schedules both internally and externally
- You're personable and can easily communicate with a group of diverse personality types, including executives
- You're very organized, with a high attention to detail and enjoy learning new things
- You effectively prioritize so that you can meet multiple, tight deadlines
- You have a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Driven to learn more about the field of recruiting (especially sourcing, D&I, university hiring)
- Bachelor's degree or have equivalent experience in coordination and scheduling
- Tools we use today include Google Suite (Calendars, Drive, Gmail), Zoom, Textio, Lever, and Workday (experience with any of these is strongly preferred)
What You'll Do
- You'll partner with recruiters to move candidates through our recruiting process by communicating with internal interview team members, business leaders, and candidates to schedule phone, video, and on-site interviews
- You will serve as the point of contact for candidates on interview days, which includes greeting them when they arrive, providing office tours, and making sure they have a positive candidate experience
- You'll assist the broader People Team with various projects, reports, and other random tasks
- You'll help coordinate and attend recruiting events
Who We Are
- We work collaboratively with each other to achieve results through cross-organizational teams
- We value different perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open environment where team members are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make an impact
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’
mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with
RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a Vericast business. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or
follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.