Recruiting Coordinator at Unity
This is a 6 month contract position.
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Unity Technologies, you will play a fundamental part in recruiting amazing talent at Unity by ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience from beginning to end. You will be the liaison of communication between hiring managers, panelists, candidates, and our recruiting team when coordinating interviews.
At the moment our team is working from home, but you’ll still have about 20 global teammates just a slack message or Zoom call away if you ever need help solving an interesting challenge, or even if you just have a funny story to tell.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews for candidates with speed and efficiency
- Maintain our applicant tracking system to ensure that all candidate information is up-to-date
- Partner with Recruiters and Finance to open and post new positions to our careers page
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Assisting with special projects when needed
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication skills
- Unrelenting attention to detail - we continuously coordinate between complex schedules and tough requests without missing a beat
- Candidate-centric attitude and drive to provide unparalleled candidate experiences
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills - you can fix any last minute issues without breaking a sweat
- You embrace change with a great attitude and feel comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience with Google for Work applications like Gmail, Calendar, Docs, and Sheets
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems like Greenhouse
- Prior experience in a Recruiting/HR Coordinator role in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with HR management systems like Workday
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.