Recruiting Coordinator at Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the world’s private capital markets more efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets and as a result bringing access to millions who don’t currently benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by making markets work better through technology—all while contributing as a member of a values-driven organization—we want to hear from you. We’ve doubled our team in each of the past four years while maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help us achieve our mission.About your role
We’re continuing to grow quickly at Juniper Square, and we need an efficient, adaptable recruiting coordinator to help us meet our hiring goals! We’re looking for someone who is passionate about providing every candidate, and their hiring teams, a best-in-class experience, no matter the hiring outcome. In addition to working with candidates, the recruiting coordinator will build relationships with hiring teams across all departments, as well as work with our internal recruiting team to continue to build out our recruiting processes.
As part of the Recruiting team, you would join a team of nine across technical and business recruiting, including recruiting management, full-cycle, and coordination. This is an exciting time to join us as our team helps the company accelerate through its next phase of growth!
In this role, you will:
- Schedule a high volume of interviews
- Greet candidates and ensure their (virtual) on-site interview process runs smoothly
- Brainstorm and implement process improvements to enhance our candidate experience
- Maintain clean data in our applicant tracking system
- Partner with recruiters on other recruiting projects as needed
- Experience with high-volume scheduling
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to juggle competing priorities with grace under pressure
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse preferred)
- Eagerness to dive into other aspects of recruiting, such as sourcing, candidate messaging, or data and analytics.
- Passion for hiring great candidates and growing the Juniper Square recruiting brand
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Professional development stipend
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all remote
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy sessions
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the job description you’ve just read! Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in Juniper Square's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.