Recruiting Coordinator at Sysco LABS
Sysco LABS is a technology-focused division within Sysco, dedicated to reimagining foodservice through innovation. An extension of Sysco's commitment to deliver exceptional products and services to the foodservice industry, Sysco LABS uses customer and market intelligence, data-driven insights and agile technology development to rethink the entire foodservice ecosystem.
Our innovation will improve everything from the ordering process, inventory, pricing and automation to the in-restaurant customer experience. Operating with the mindset of a startup and backed by the authoritative expertise of an industry leader, Sysco LABS' mission is to improve the Sysco customer experience and consistently deliver cost savings and new innovations through technology.
About the Role
As a member of our HR/recruiting team, you will be an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships from beginning to end. You will work closely with our technical recruiter to schedule all phone/onsite interviews and become the primary point of contact with new candidates as they move through our interview process. You will own the onboarding process for new hires until their first day, and partner with everyone involved to maintain a seamless experience from start to finish. In addition, you will work closely with the technical recruiter to build and cultivate proactive talent pipelines for a variety of roles. You will also contribute to building our employer brand through organizing unique company events to attract passive candidates.
This is an opportunity to showcase your organizational expertise, your love for relationship-building with employees and candidates, your strong communication skills, your ease in prioritizing between projects, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Scheduling interviews (both onsite and through video) across multiple time zones
- Coordinating candidate and new employee travel as needed
- Updating and maintaining candidate profiles through our ATS
- Initiating, modifying and delivering offers to candidates in a timely manner
- Assisting the technical recruiter by sourcing and building passive candidate pipelines
- Manage on-site interviews to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Collaborate with stakeholders on the creation and maintenance of a cohesive brand presence for Sysco Labs across all relevant social media outlets, including but not limited to Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
- HRIS maintenance and updates as it pertains to onboarding
- Provide administrative support to the HR team as needed
- 2+ years of work experience in a high volume, fast paced role that requires strong organizational skills and deep attention to detail.
- 1+ year of experience in a recruiting or HR coordinator role
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, goals, or both.
- Interest in building out new recruiting processes and improving the ones we currently have in place.
- Previous experience planning and executing events is a plus.
- Prior experience within a rapidly growing technology organization is a plus.
- Knowledge of utilizing and leveraging an ATS preferred. Familiarity with Jobvite is a plus.
Perks at Sysco LABS:
- Competitive base & bonus packages
- Fun, casual, fast-paced work environment filled with talented colleagues
- Brand-new high-tech office space located in the heart of East 6th St, (walking distance to the MetroRail)
- Generous PTO policy
- Flexible work environment that encourages work/life balance
- Fully stocked break room & weekly catered lunch
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits and company 401(k) program
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.