We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing Recruiting Team! This role will provide support for all recruitment-related activities within the human resources department. This role will organize the job requisition/approval process, posting positions, and maintain applications through the applicant tracking system. Additionally, this role will manage interview logistics for all candidates.
- Provides support to Recruiting team by managing the administrative duties necessary for the sourcing, interviewing, and onboarding of employees
- Provides support coordination of recruitment projects and related services to supervisors, hiring managers, recruitment team members, and others
- Provides support coordination of recruitment projects and related services to supervisors, hiring managers, recruitment team members, and others.
- Participates in and provides analytical support in the design, development, and implementation of recruitment projects and programs.
- Attends and participates in job fairs, community activities, and other public and departmental recruitment-related events.
- Represents and promotes organization to potential applicants by providing information, responding to questions, and collecting applicant data.
- Serves as a resource for recruitment policies, procedures, and practices to supervisors, HR staff, and others. Refers to recruiters and other staff as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains general familiarity with immigration and re-certification process and responds to inquiries related to immigration and re-certification.
- Assists with identifying issues affecting recruitment and implementing recruitment activities to continuously improve the process.
- may work on special projects including but not limited to onboarding, internship programs, and diversity initiatives
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and ATS
- Familiarity with relevant employment Law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
- Associate's degree in business, or related field; OR two (2) years of directly related experience
- Minimum two (2) years of administrative support experience in recruitment or related area
- Minimum one (1) year of candidate sourcing or related experience
- Working knowledge of social media
- Understanding of human resources policies and practices
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Other duties as assigned