Recruiting Coordinator at BigCommerce
BigCommerce’s mission is to help merchants sell more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most: growing their businesses.
We are equally passionate about growing our employee’s careers and providing them an incredible experience as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.
BigCommerce,named a "Best Place to Work" in Austin for 2021 is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support our Talent Acquisition team. You'll be working within a fast-paced environment where you will be exposed to many facets of Human Resources and gain valuable insight into how each function supports our business operations. The right candidate will possess excellent organizational skills, is a self-directed learner and has a positive customer-first attitude.What You’ll Do
- Review our ATS (Greenhouse) daily for interview requests and schedule phone screens and interviews, typically within 24 hours of the request, while ensuring an excellent candidate experience
- Move candidates through the interview process and maintain a high level of communication with the appropriate recruiter, hiring manager, and members of the hiring team
- Assist recruiters in managing the candidate experience, in particular, during onsite interviews (i.e. creating & distributing agendas, greeting candidates, keeping the interviews on time, helping set-up Google Hangouts & Zoom calls, presentations, etc.)
- Administer pre-employment background check process
- Assist with screening and selection of candidates when dealing with hiring spikes
- Assist with external job postings and ensure that postings are logged in our budget tracking sheet
- Work with candidates using Docusign for Application and NDA completion
- Coordinate candidate travel and manage candidate travel expense budgeting and reimbursement
- Assist with new employee onboarding tasks
- Ensuring our company and recruiting events are AWESOME by assisting People team with event planning
- Assist and execute on various HR projects
- All other duties as assigned
- A recent graduate or at least one year of administrative experience, startup experience would be great!
- Experience with setting up schedules and calendaring, travel coordination huge plus
- A passion for talent acquisition and providing the best in class candidate experience.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- High degree of confidentiality and the ability to work independently
- Someone who lives in the details, thinks about processes and knows how to get and keep things organized
- Proficient in the use of other Microsoft Office tools, Google Docs and ability to learn HRIS
- You want to learn and have a specific desire to learn more about HR and Recruiting
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any of your interactions with our recruiting team.
Learn more about the BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at https://careers.bigcommerce.com.