Recruiting Manager - Player/Coach
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead, manage and coach recruiting team to improve their individual and team capabilities to succeed
- Create and implement best-in-class recruiting processes to enhance the candidate experience while improving our recruiting KPIs with excellent recruiting processes and capabilities
- Lead efforts to continue Opcity's outstanding track record on diversity hiring and improving the quality of our hires
- Find and engage potential candidates for our key, hard to fill technical and leadership roles through a diversity of approaches including cold calling, networking, event attendance and sponsoring, on-line marketing, job site database advanced search mechanisms among others
- Drive potential candidates through the recruitment funnel driving local talent to be aware of the Opcity brand through to interested candidates
- Work with Department Leaders and Marketing to create focused out-reach content and strategy to increase pipeline and response rate.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of Opcity and our business and more specifically the technical and cultural requirements of our technical teams.
- Create, manage and expedite candidate pipelines for critical roles through constant and aggressive outreach efforts.
- Partner with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to implement best-in-class hiring and evaluation processes to select the highest quality candidate pool.
- Develop offers and closing strategies with internal clients to guarantee sourcing efforts convert into new employee starts and onboards
What We Like To See - Measures of Success
- At least 2+ years leading a recruiting function/team of recruiters of which some must have been recruiting for technical and hard to fill roles
- 4+ years of proven success creating and implementing a full-cycle technical recruiting experience within a rapidly growing technology organization or agency
- Successfully managed the processes and technologies required to drive recruiting success in a fast-paced setting
- Demonstrable history of using creative sourcing approaches, including leveraging strategies that are uniquely your own.
- Past experience developing multiple programs for talent acquisition including internships, college recruiting, outbound recruiting, referral programs, community and industry outreach to name a few.
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging problems.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both.
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality.
- Exceptionable ability to tell the company's story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and interests.
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment.
- Communication Proficiency
- Consistent Follow-up
- Time Management
- Effective Listener
- Deductive Reasoning
- Problem Sensitivity
This role is ideal for a highly motivated Recruiter who has some management and leadership experience that is ready to test themselves in an exciting, fast paced setting. You can put your stamp on this organization and truly apply your creative, management, technical and leadership skills to a highly visible role with tremendous upside. The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment. Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.