We're seeking a Recruiting Manager to oversee Recruiters and Sourcers that support our US Customer Success & Innovation (CSI) for the growing Sales organization.
In this role, you will lead a team of distributed individual contributors responsible for hiring across our CSI organization which encompasses: Technical Account Management, Pre-Sales Engineers, Atlassian University, Field Operations, and Customer Success teams. We have extraordinarily tight relationships with our business and thrive with the partnerships that we build. You will be responsible for implementing scalable, innovative sourcing strategies sought at attracting passive prospects and leading the team in evolving their partnerships to become even more strategic in hiring top sales talent! You should have a knack for telling a story with data, consider yourself a default collaborator, and have experience encouraging the craft of sales recruitment.
On your first day, you will:
- Provide leadership in search strategy development, candidate sourcing, experience and screening, and translating business strategy into talent and recruitment strategy
- Lead a strong team of experienced recruiting professionals building their careers in Sales recruiting. As a strong coach, you're an effective listener and facilitator using your experience and situational awareness to help your team continue their development path
- Bring a focus on data. You're excited by the role data can play in improving recruiting outcomes, individual performance, and processes. Your experience will help you and your team craft the best approach to working with our partners and building our pipelines.
- Set clear goals. You're comfortable with being assessed on the efficiency of your team and drive collective accountability for the team's success as well as the way they achieve it
- Partner closely with Sales managers. You'll be naturally curious and inquisitive, seeking to understand the what and the why and not afraid to ask if what we do today is the right way to approach tomorrow
- Care. You'll share our values and exhibit them in your actions and communication with colleagues and candidates. You'll want everyone you interact with to leave with an enhanced opinion of Atlassian and the recruiting function.
- Collaborate with regional teams and functions to ensure talent acquisition excellence
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 2+ year of experience leading a team of recruiters, ideally in a sales focused recruiting team
- Dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion with a passion to advocate for more inclusive approaches to hiring
- Understanding of metrics including pipeline data, hiring forecasts, and recruiting capacity
- Experience identifying problems and implementing innovative solutions
- High aptitude for coaching and mentoring
- A deep understanding of sourcing technology, market trends, and talent strategy
More about our team
On the Atlassian Talent Acquisition team, we use a collaborative, data-driven approach to hiring, building strategic initiatives, and ultimately help leadership hire the right people, at the right time. Our mission is to establish Talent Acquisition as a strategic competitive advantage for the Atlassian brand overall. We leverage technology, data, and innovative branding techniques to help propel our global brand to that of a leading employer in the technology space. We're all about predictability, reliability, and transparency.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .