OJO Labs was founded on the belief that complex decision making could be made better through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. Our company has developed a unique, AI-based technology that combines natural language processing, machine learning, and human support. The offering allows for consumers to gain a better understanding of the market as well as their own wants and needs prior to interacting with an expert.
The first big decision we’re tackling is homebuying and selling. We are building an end-to-end real estate platform which provides consumers personalized guidance throughout their journey, readying them to make meaningful connections with experts. In addition, we provide brokers, agents, and loan officers warm and informed introductions to consumers, along with the tools to support a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries while setting a new standard for engagement between people, information, and companies.
About the OJO Talent Acquisition Team
The Talent Acquisition is a small and mighty team with a mission to find the best of the best. We work cross-functionally with every department to find the most qualified and diverse candidates in the industry. We strive to provide a red carpet interview experience for both OJO Labs candidates and stakeholders. We work relentlessly to improve our hiring process and methodologies. The foundation of our work is built on creating long-lasting relationships and ensuring candidates receive impeccable hospitality during their interview experience. It is of great importance that our candidates feel welcome and get a glimpse of what it's like to be part of the OJO team. If you want to work in an incredibly fast-paced environment and help us scale our fantastic team, come join us!
What you'll do
- Directly manage a talent acquisition team of 4-8 members
- Improve and execute the talent acquisition strategy with quality hires
- Optimize and build out KPIs to ensure that our hiring goals are achieved
- Design a multi-faceted recruiting strategy that meets the demand of each OJO department and location
- Serve as a recruiting advisor and partner to the Executive team
- Own the entire recruitment process and ensure OJO provides an exceptional candidate experience
- Evaluate and tailor OJOs recruiting processes to scale
- Partner with the marketing team to create employer branding strategies
What we need from you:
- 2+ years of talent acquisition management experience including developing, coaching and leading teams of qualified recruiting professionals
- 4 + years of talent acquisition experience (startup or tech industry experience is a plus)
- Proven track record of developing tailored and effective talent acquisition activities that support and help drive overall business effectiveness
- Strong people management, coaching, and development skills; commitment to developing team members
- Success in working with all levels, including C-level teams
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Lever a plus)
- Excellent analytic and metrics-based skills
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Stock options
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Hip SoCo Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN, San Mateo, CA and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 300 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been named to the Inc. Best Places to Work list for the second year in a row. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.