- Evaluate, improve upon, and oversee our use of Lever, our Applicant Tracking System.
- Build and maintain a job board management system that ensures consistency and optimization across all platforms (including LinkedIn, Indeed, Built In Austin, Glassdoor, and Handshake).
- Proactively manage our recruiting tech stack and make recommendations to support continuous improvement from a resource perspective.
- Standardize the reporting of our key productivity and conversion metrics to meet the needs of our VP of Recruiting and Recruiting Managers.
- Partner with Recruiting Managers on standardized candidate communication strategies that improve engagement and conversion.
- Partner with Senior Data Analyst to improve upon recruiting data integrity and accessibility.
- Take ownership of ad hoc requests for recruiting data analysis and make recommendations in partnership with the VP of Recruiting.
- Manage one Recruiting Administrator and serve as a coach to the entire Recruiting team on operational best practices.
Success in this Role Includes:
- Initial audit and continuous improvement of Lever, including pipeline stages, archive buckets, feedback forms, and job listings.
- Customized Lever resources and processes for every open requisition.
- Reporting cadences established with Recruiting Manager, University Recruiting Manager, and VP of Recruiting to deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly reports used internally and externally.
- Initial audit and continuous improvement of job board management tools, including an audit of all external job postings for optimization opportunities.
- Candidate engagement strategy for future pipeline with an emphasis on front-end processing speed and long-term candidate conversion.
- Process for screening University candidates and tracking conversion by key identifiers.
- Successful transfer and storage of all recruiting data to our internal HR database.
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years of cumulative experience in Recruiting, Talent Management, or Human Resources.
- 3+ years of experience in Recruiting Operations or equivalent operational experience.
- 2+ years of experience mentoring or managing others in your field of expertise.
- Experience working successfully in a high-growth, fast-paced environment.
- Advanced abilities in Excel, Google Sheets, and ATS reporting tools.
- Deep understanding of modern Applicant Tracking Systems; experience using Lever is preferred.
- Some experience using Power BI is a plus!
- Proven ability to successfully work both independently and collaboratively to accomplish operational goals.
- Project management experience across various functions, including Human Resources, Technology, and Marketing.
- Confident communicator who can establish new processes, provide appropriate documentation, and train others accordingly.
- Passionate about continuous improvement with a natural ability to spot inefficiencies and the changes needed to eliminate them.
- High level of discretion and professionalism with respect for confidentiality and personal tact - this is a MUST!
- This position will initially oversee one Recruiting Administrator with the potential to grow a team of direct reports over time.
- Make an immediate impact with a growing startup.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + bonus structure.
- Train alongside experts in the logistics industry and leaders in recruiting.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays...lunch is on Arrive!
- Sweat it out with our local gym discounts.
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!