Recruiting Operations Specialist at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
We are seeking a Recruiting Operations Specialist to help us scale our global recruiting efforts! With significant growth across our company the Recruiting Operations Specialist will work across the Recruiting team to drive process standardization, system adoption, and solve hiring challenges. You're right for this role if you like to make processes more efficient, work well with ambiguity, and know how to help people make sense of their recruiting challenges.Responsibilities
- Identify challenges and implement changes both big and small to improve our hiring processes across the company
- Support team wide enablement including: facilitate trainings, create and maintain documentation, and field ad hoc queries
- Manage operational aspects of requisition and headcount reconciliation within our ATS (Greenhouse) and partnering with Finance to streamline process efficiencies
- Provide real-time guidance on operational best practices for the recruiting team
- Maintain data quality standards by creating audit reports, interpreting data, and recommending required action to fix any discrepancies
- Function as a subject matter specialist on our key systems, including: Greenhouse (our Applicant Tracking System) and Gem (our Candidate Relationship Management system)
- 2+ years of experience with in-house recruiting operations, recruiting, or coordination
- Hyper attention to detail, you pay attention to the small stuff
- You love problem solving and have a natural curiosity to independently determine how things work
- Strong communications skills and the ability to effectively interact with internal business partners at all levels of the organization
- An Excel (or Google Sheets) whiz (bonus points for Tableau experience)
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse experience a plus)
- Experience with a Candidate Relationship Management System a plus
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.