Recruiting Researcher, Sales & Customer Success (Contract)
Talent Acquisition @ realtor.com
- Are you an experienced sourcer excited by the thought of helping scale up a new team?
- Maybe you're a sales recruiter who prefers the front portion of the recruitment lifecycle and would love to shift your focus to sourcing, outreach, talent mapping and pipelining?
- Or you could be new to the talent acquisition space, but have some awesome skills or experiences that you think would be a great fit for this opportunity?
Well, whichever way, we'd love to hear from you!
What you'll be doing and who you'll be working with:
- We are looking for a full-time Recruiting Researcher (Sourcer) to join our team on an initial 6 month contract, with the potential to convert into a permanent role, focusing on the revenue and customer success sides of the business.
- Growing our internal recruiting research team to now support the Revenue and Customer Success functions, you'll play a leading role to how we develop new long term sourcing workflows and processes to support these high quantity, fast moving business areas.
- Your goals would be to create stronger talent pipelines, expand our market knowledge and reach, and develop a better understanding of how we best attract candidates.
- You will build diverse candidate pools of passive talent to improve recruiting efficiency and quality. You will be responsible for partnering with recruiters and hiring managers across the business and work closely with your team to build new, innovative strategies to attract amazing talent.
Some of the challenges you’ll be facing:
- Develop and nurture a pipeline of passive candidates across Revenue and Customer Success.
- Research innovative sourcing methodologies and atypical channels for finding new candidates.
- Building out talent and company landscapes across the US and Canada to help build new recruiting strategies.
- Establish strong, successful partnerships with both Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
- Gain industry knowledge, stay on top of talent trends and news to build out market intelligence.
The following is relevant to us:
- Sourcing experience within a growing technology organization.
- Demonstrable record of using creative sourcing approaches, including applying new or unique strategies.
- Passion for staying on top of all things 'sourcing tech' - new tools, chrome extensions, events, webinars and everything in between.
- Drive to succeed and problem solve any difficulties in front of you.
- Team-first mentality, with a keen interest in joining a collaborative family who wants to help drive each other forwards.
- Experience in communicating the role, team and company in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals, and passion.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems / ATS (Greenhouse is a bonus) and HR / Sourcing Technology.