Recruiting - Sourcer at SailPoint
This position is responsible for sourcing across various groups at SailPoint. That includes engineering and other functions as needed. He/She will work with recruiters to proactively and strategically align the need for talent with business goals; then execute recruiting strategies to identify, attract, recruit and hire top talent.
Duties range from sourcing potential candidates through a variety of channels, developing recruitment strategies with client groups, interviewing candidates while representing SailPoint as an employer of choice, and building a pipeline that will allow us to have a qualified talent pool in each major region.
You will be responsible to ensure SailPoint provides a consistent corporate image throughout the recruiting process and that you have the ability to articulate SailPoint and how it a specific position influences our business. This position will allow you to work with the best and brightest hiring managers and employees and to recruit people into the leader in the Identity Governance Space.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sourcing Candidates and administration of the hiring process
- Develop successful sourcing strategies
- Serve as a liaison between the recruiters and candidates
- Articulate the SailPoint value proposition and story to candidates
- Direct sourcing/cold calling and candidate assessment
- Participating on the worldwide recruiting team in implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- At least 2 years experience in corporate and agency environments successfully recruiting I.T. Professionals in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Business acumen to elicit trust and credibility with all levels of the organization
- Has proven experience in sourcing candidates within the software industry.
- Strong “relationship” recruiter who consistently builds a pipeline of candidates by networking and cold calling
- Demonstrated record of success and customer satisfaction managing a multi requisitions and clients
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state employment law and equal employment guidelines and policies including the principles and practices of recruiting administration including methods and techniques used in recruitment and selection, classification and compensation
- Knowledge of current employment trends, internet sourcing and recruitment methods required to identify, attract, and retain
At HQ in Austin, TX.
Ability to travel as needed to build relationships with management team.