Recruitment Coordinator at Self Financial
Self Financial is a venture-backed, high-growth FinTech company with a mission to increase economic inclusion and financial resilience by empowering people to build credit and build savings.
We're looking for people who share our passion and are driven to tackle challenges, find solutions and make the financial space better for the communities we serve.
Our team is passionate about challenging the status quo of the credit industry by providing people accessible tools to take control of their credit. Executing on our mission requires deep collaboration across our teams to ensure our products reach the people who can benefit from them the most, particularly the 100 million+ Americans who have no or low credit.
About the Role:
Self is hiring a Recruiting Coordinator to join our recruiting team to help create and iterate on recruiting processes across the organization. You will be a critical part of the team ensuring systems are set up properly and candidates have an exceptional experience. You have excellent writing skills to apply toward writing job descriptions, offer letters and candidate communication. You will report to our Manager of Recruiting.
What You Will Do:
- Schedule in-person and virtual interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers
- Own integrity and accuracy of data in Greenhouse for candidates and soon-to-be new hires
- Keep job postings current in Greenhouse and on third-party sites
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Coordinate the post-interview debrief meetings, ensuring everyone has all debrief materials
- Track recruiting activities and provide candidate status in a weekly report
What You Bring
- 2+ years of recruiting coordinator, admin or HR experience
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, G Suite and Zoom. Experience with Mac OS is a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask; you prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- A high degree of professionalism dealing with people inside and outside the company.
- Ability to make smart and timely decisions; understand when to take ownership of a decision and when to involve other parties.
- An appropriate level of urgency for situations that require a quick response or turnaround.
How we act with each other is how we act with our customers. We are direct, transparent, and respectful. We hope you embrace that approach!
Our perks include:
● Stock options
● Quarterly performance-based bonuses
● Generous employer-paid health, vision and dental insurance coverage
● Flexible vacation policy
● Educational assistance
● Free gym membership
● Free at-home workout through Sworkit
● Casual dress code
● Team building events and activities
● Remote work arrangements/ flexible work schedule
Self Financial requires all employees hired to successfully pass a background check.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.