Lithium offers a great working environment and competitive compensation and benefits packages. We're looking for fast-thinking, innovative, passionate team players who enjoy brainstorming new ideas, working with the best and brightest in the social media software industry.
At Lithium we encourage our employees to be real. In keeping with this philosophy, we appreciate diversity and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic information or criminal history.
As a Sales Recruiter at Lithium Technologies, you'll be on the forefront of a growing organization where you will play a pivotal role in building strong teams within a dynamic culture.
You will join a Recruiting Team who's passion is around providing an excellent and successful candidate experience. By partnering with our Hiring Managers, you will develop out of the box recruiting strategies in sourcing and hiring top talent across your business lines.
If you're passionate about emerging technologies and you want to bring your recruiting experience to a team that embraces our company culture and believes recruiting is hard work but you can have fun doing it, then look no further.
- Manage the recruiting cycle from end to end on behalf of our applicants and Hiring Managers.
- Develop and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies by partnering with Hiring Managers and your Recruiting team.
- Partner with HR Operations team on compensation analysis and on-boarding.
- Maintain the highest of standards for the candidate experience.
- Regularly manage the pipeline activity and maintain data integrity in our Applicant Tracking System and additional reporting tools.
- Collect feedback and results from the business and use it to further the success of the partnership with recruiting.
- Communicate regularly to manage expectations and reconcile resources across your business lines.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years full-cycle recruiting experience for Sales positions (Account Executives, Sales Development Representatives, Sales Solution Engineers); experience recruiting for other roles beyond Sales is a plus.
- Strong background in building sourcing pipelines of top talent.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to build relationships with candidates and Hiring Hanagers.
- Experience partnering and influencing senior Hiring Managers and Executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Goals and results oriented, with the mission of getting things to "done".
- Corporate or start-up and agency experience is ideal.
- A sense of humor. Things can get hard so the ability to laugh, have fun and sometimes not take ourselves so seriously can get you through the day.