Opcity helps real estate brokers, lenders and settlement service providers serve online customers. The number of home buyers/sellers who start their process online is growing much faster than the industry as a whole. Opcity makes the real estate experience better by instantly and seamlessly matching consumers to the best agent for them, and facilitates the buying and selling process by connecting and coordinating the vital services within the home buying/selling ecosystem. Through its proprietary matching algorithm and SMS/Mobile live-transfer distribution platform, Opcity is able to instantly connect the best agent with the highest probability of conversion to the right consumer at the right time. Opcity’s matching model is based on eighteen (18) years of agent historical performance, predictive analytics, and a learning model of iterative improvement. Opcity’s network of providers, technology platform, and toolkit allow Opcity to be the primary concierge for the consumer during the home buying/selling experience.
Opcity is a rapidly growing tech company that has experienced more than 300% growth in the last year. We are looking for a Sales Recruiter that understands the complexities of a rapidly scaling company to be able to align with our Head of Sales to execute on the hiring plan. As a Sales Recruiter you will be responsible for the entire recruitment life-cycle including determination of position requirements, creating job ads and posting job requisitions, sourcing, reviewing and screening qualified candidates, sending communication of job updates and decisions to applicants, attending job fairs, cold-calling qualified candidates, and attracting top talent to work for Opcity. The recruiter will also have the opportunity to gain exposure in different Human Resources Functions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Partner with Head of Sales to determine job requirements and staffing needs
- Create, update, maintain job descriptions and staffing plan
- Conduct searches within a timely, efficient and professional manner to select candidates who meet the optimal criteria for employment as well as augments and enhances Opcity’s employment brand
- Proactively source great sales candidates and maintain an active pipeline of candidates through creative and aggressive use of cold-calling and networking
- Develops long-term communication plans and recruitment strategies to achieve optimal staffing levels
- Establishes working relationships with department education programs, placement agencies, universities and other entities with the objective of increasing access to qualified applicants
- Responsible for providing a great candidate experience and sending communication regarding interview invitations, offer letters, rejection letters, and status updates to all applicants
- Markets Opcity’s employment brand via social media and other means necessary to increase awareness and branding of company
- Assists the Head of Culture and Head of People Operations with special projects and initiatives related to branding, events, talent acquisition and on-boarding
- 3+ years of experience as a full cycle Sales Recruiter
- Creating workflows, process documents and FAQs to aid with efficiency
- Manage tight deadlines to execute on current needs while planning on future hiring initiatives
- Thorough understanding of sourcing best practices with a demonstrated background of taking candidates through the recruiting funnel via your sourcing methods.
- Sourcing and follow-up strategies
- Reporting on Recruiting Metrics
- Active Listening
- Relationship Building
- Awesome Communication Skills (Verbal, Written and Public Speaking)
- Self-Starter with Results Driven Approach
- Highly Organized and Excellent Time Management Skills
- Fast learner and is Coach-able
The position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description