Sales Recruiter at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
CrowdStrike is looking to add a Sr. Sales Recruiting Partner for the America’s. We are looking for someone that thrives in a fast past and energetic environment.
The person hired will be responsible for providing the highest level of recruiting services to CrowdStrike’s business leaders and candidates performing full lifecycle recruitment while maintaining excellent relationships. A high level of creativity, short- and long-term recruiting vision, business acumen and personal organization is required. If you are looking for a role where you can make a huge impact in a highly visible role hiring the best talent this role might be for you!
- Work with hiring manager to discuss needs of the business and determine applicant requirements
- Gain an understanding for the business and the organization in order to be a true talent partner to hiring managers
- Find and attract the right quality candidates for each job, using various sourcing techniques including social media and other creative media channels, outside of LinkedIn
- Pre-screen candidates to determine qualifications by evaluating skills and experience against job requirements
- Manage interview process (with support from talent coordinator)
- Own individual candidate experience and provide each candidate with a high-touch, personalized talent experience
- Understand and comply with all hiring policies, legislation, and guidelines
- Manage to service level agreements (e.g. time-to-hire)
- Work with hiring managers to provide creative recruitment solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Gain in-depth understanding of the business functions and provide proactive solutions to ensure recruiting goals and deadlines are met
- Source, pre-screen and interview candidates
- Develop and maintain networks both internally and externally in the organization to identify key talent and build ongoing pipelines
- Experienced in pro-active sourcing, including use of social networks and other alternative sourcing methodologies in order to ensure a robust pipeline of potential candidates
- Determines appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions.
- Promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers
- Manage the offer generation and approval process
- Provide analysis of Recruitment stats and activities to business partners on a regular basis
- Negotiates and/or supports hiring manager in developing new hire compensation package/offers
- Partner with key lines of business to stay informed of trends and upcoming hiring needs
- Communicate tactfully, professionally, diplomatically and confidentially at all times, providing detailed updates regularly
- Have a strong “can do” attitude with genuine commitment to customer service
- 5+ years of sales recruiting, preferably in security, networking and/or SaaS
- Proven ability to manage full life-cycle recruiting and work in a face-paced, high-growth environment while managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work remotely
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.