A bit about our team - we are cultural ambassadors and strive to continually up-level the experience we provide candidates and elevate the talent we bring on board. We have team members in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Amsterdam, Russia and Austin, which aligns with our company vision to enable collaboration without constraints of geographic locations. In the same vein, we have a flexible working culture and embrace trust in one another to turn our failures into wins!About the role
Miro is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Sales Sourcer to join our Team in Austin! You will play an important part in helping the company to scale and influence our culture by bringing new talent to our fast-growing team. You will partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand recruitment needs, provide full support in sourcing the right candidates, think of new sourcing strategies, build strong relationships internally and externally, and continuously improve our processes to help and make them better.What you’ll do
- Source and attract best-in-class Sales talent while being an ambassador of our culture and brand
- Manage recruiting sourcing plan in close partnership with Recruiters and Hiring Managers
- Craft emails, messages, templates and think of creative ways of engagement with candidates
- Screen candidates, conduct interviews, and align them to the right teams
- Reach out to passive candidates and activate them
- Help build and promote the Miro employer brand
- Keep up-to-date with new industry trends, new tools, bring new ideas and innovate
- Advise on relevant job boards, job descriptions, etc. based on the market intelligence
- 1-2 years experience and proven ability to identify and attract niche candidates for difficult and high demand profiles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong experience in with social media platforms
- Ability to maintain the recruitment flow and keep ATS up-to-date
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast growing environment
- Passion for people
- Desire to learn and affinity for process improvement and optimization
- Strong attention to detail and proactive problem-solver
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Check out our career page for all our open roles or hop onto this Miro board to learn more about us!
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.