RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world”. The Talent team at RigUp encompasses all things people. On this team, you can find Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, People Operations, Talent Development, Workplace Operations, Talent Brand, and Administration working cohesively to build and maintain the best team around. The focus of the Talent Team is to promote culture, growth, and efficiency while strengthening the RigUp team.
RigUp is hiring for Senior Compensation Analyst responsible for developing, implementing, administering, and maintaining compensation programs that support the company’s Total Rewards philosophy. This person will research job requirements and evaluates job positions to ensure proper salary structure and the assignment of appropriate job and salary grade profiles.
What you’ll be doing...
- Work with recruiting and business leaders to develop offers
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, for measurement and tracking of key compensation and recruiting-related metrics to help inform, influence, support, and execute business decisions
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Obtain a thorough understanding of our data sources and collection methods
- Analyze trends in new hire compensation and build intelligence through reporting
What you should have...
- BA/BS degree and 4-6 years’ relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- Ability to work independently, and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a sensitivity to confidentiality
- Advanced Excel skills preferred
- Knowledge of government regulations, FLSA, minimum wages etc.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description