Senior Compensation Analyst at MongoDB
The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $89B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Our Total Rewards (Compensation) team is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst. You will be part of a team that designs, implements and drives MongoDB’s global compensation program. You will gain invaluable experience in a position which offers the opportunity to partner with internal stakeholders to align compensation initiatives with business objectives and company culture. We are looking for an analytical and detail-oriented individual to support driving innovative, competitive compensation rewards programs that attract, reward and retain our best assets, our people.Key Responsibilities
- Support compensation processes including the annual compensation review, promotion cycle, bonus planning, gender pay analysis, and much more
- Act as an internal consultant by understanding business needs, scoping data requests, synthesizing insights, and recommending solutions
- Investigate ways to measure and visualize existing processes for internal efficiency analysis and stakeholder communication
- Assist with compensation modeling and analyses
- Maintain data quality standards by creating audit reports, analyzing data and recommending required action to fix any discrepancies
- Assist in providing technical and analytical support for compensation projects designed to support business strategies
- 4-5 years professional related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related or HR field with emphasis on quantitative coursework
- Advanced Excel knowledge (Pivots, V-Lookups, Graphs/Charts) and experience with Tableau
- Ability to develop analytics from multiple streams of data, interpret & analyze trends, develop meaningful story/recommendation and communicate the information in a logical concise way
- Strong process and project-management skills with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, re-prioritize or problem-solve as needed and ensure accurate delivery of product
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, problem-solving abilities, attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A self-starter and able to work independently, but also cooperatively in a close team environment
- Compensation, HRIS and database management experience a plus
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.