OJO envisions a world where everyone has what they need to own a home. We know that homeownership is one of life’s most complex decisions and access to trusted advice and expertise can be the difference-maker. Through the fusion of machine intelligence and human expertise, we meet people wherever they are in their home journey to provide deeply personalized guidance and support.
Our intuitive technology learns each individual’s needs and preferences to provide a tailored experience whether they’re buying, selling, or managing their home as an asset. We then help them to move forward when the time’s right — with support, knowledge, and confidence.
From our network of top-rated agents we’ll match homebuyers and sellers with the expert who can best support their specific journey. We introduce agents and loan officers to consumers at just the right time, and underpin the connection with tools and insights to ensure a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’ll help create the experiences that help level the playing field in real estate, so that all people — regardless of race, class, or gender — can experience the gateway to wealth and the security that home provides.
The Senior Compensation & Data Analyst will report directly to the VP of Operations and will be responsible for providing compensation program leadership, designing, administering and delivering compensation programs. This person is responsible for conducting compensation analysis of the entire organization on a semi-annual basis, creating and maintaining compensation bands by job family and role, conducting job analysis and evaluation for new roles, as well as management of compensation data and compensation surveys. The Sr. Compensation & Data Analyst partners with a variety of departments at OJO including People Ops, Finance, Recruiting, and ELT leaders. Additionally, the Compensation Analyst will be responsible for creating and publishing standard People Ops & Recruiting reporting and monthly dashboards.
What you'll do:
- Build on and evolve our established equitable compensation philosophy that is designed to attract and retain the best talent.
- Create annual incentive, variable incentive and/or long- term incentives programs for employees
- Manage the compensation programs for OJO departments through partnership with the VP of People Ops and People Ops Business Partner
- Participate in the annual compensation cycle to ensure that salaries remain competitive within guidelines, and partner with HRBP to implement the annual merit review process.
- Manage vendor relationships, related benchmarking software, and participate in compensation surveys as necessary.
- Create and publish timely People Ops and Recruiting compensation dashboards.
- Analyze HR data, identify trends and develop recommendations for solutions.
- Perform additional duties, as assigned.
What you'll need:
- Experience building and scaling compensation programs.
- Experience leading project teams preferred.
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expert-level Excel required.
- Ability to prepare and present professional level presentations to Sr. leadership
- Organize and coordinate the operations and activities related to the HR Operations and functions to ensure a seamless and engaging lifecycle employee experience.
What do we have to offer?
● You get to work with the best of the best
● A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
● Competitive Salaries
● Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
● Dog-Friendly Workplace
● Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
● Optimum Workspace Subsidy
● 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
● Promote from Within Philosophy
● Volunteer Program
● Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
With offices all over the world, our award-winning work environments blend meaningful impact and employee satisfaction. We have offices in Austin, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; San Mateo, California; Chicago, Illinois; Toronto, Ontario; and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia.
OJO has received multiple workplace awards, including Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology, Inc. Best Workplaces, and Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Every person at OJO has a significant impact on our evolving product, team, and culture, which is why we hire the best technical, creative, and operational minds.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home indefinitely. As safety allows, offices will open and employees will have the option of accessing them to work. We will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively, while adhering to safety precautions provided by medical leadership.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.