REX is using artificial intelligence and big data to disrupt the traditional real estate brokerage model, providing dramatically better outcomes and experiences for home buyers and sellers at a 2% cost instead of the traditional 5% to 6%. REX has substantially built the business in the cloud, with human involvement catalyzed by deep AI and emotional Intelligence. In addition, REX employs the data that it collects to rationalize the purchase of mortgages, home insurance, escrow and other services, serving to greatly ease and reduce the cost of the home sale and purchase process. The data REX collects also allows it to manage the home as consumers’ largest asset over their lifetimes.
The Company has experienced explosive growth in its initial markets of California, New York, New Jersey, Texas, Colorado and Florida. REX is profitable on both a unit economics basis as well as in the cities where it has been operating for over a year. It is launching in 14 cities this year as it expands nationwide. REX closed on its Series C financing of $50 million in December of 2018 to solidify its nationwide expansion into a targeted 70 markets across the United States by 2022.
What You’ll Do:
- Source and access highly skilled talent from top tier companies within a highly competitive recruiting landscape
- Define, develop, and execute REX’s recruitment strategy which includes sourcing, attending industry networking events, and social media recruiting
- Support Leadership with the recruitment of senior management by helping to design and implement leadership recruiting programs and search engagements
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Operations, and IT business units’ hiring managers to define and qualify recruiting needs, review and edit job descriptions manage the entire recruiting lifecycle, negotiate offers, and onboard new hires
- Contribute to REX’s effort of redefining recruitment processes of employer branding, social media, revamping job descriptions, and the candidate experience
- Collaborate with your recruiting team members on a daily basis
What You Need:
- Minimum of 8+ years of full-cycle recruiting in a corporate or start-up environment, with a proven track record recruiting across different types of roles
- Top notch communication skills, and an ability to quickly build rapport with people
- Prior experience working in a startup environment
- Ability to develop and execute recruiting strategy including employer brand promotion
- Experience developing creative strategy/sourcing techniques to uncover passive candidates and fill difficult positions, including proactive phone and internet research
- The ability to multitask and prioritize deliverables accordingly
- Works well in fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and at times, high ambiguity and uncertainty
- A bachelor’s degree
- Flexibility, self-direction, motivation, and an ability to effectively communicate with employees and management at all level
A Bit More…
As a pioneer in our industry, REX is setting new standards in the marketplace – for quality, innovation, integrity, professionalism, drive, consumer happiness, and social good. Our culture, together with our business vision and goals, serve as an orientation for leadership and a guide for how we conduct ourselves in day-to-day business. They also form the foundation for hiring, encouraging and rewarding great people. In addition, REX has been committed to doing good things for real estate consumers and to providing homes for those in the greatest need, wherever they may be. For every 50 homes we sell, we provide a home for a family in need. We funded the construction of our first home at the end of 2015 and have since put roofs over the heads of a dozen homeless families in three countries and built a school for orphans in Cambodia.