Senior Corporate Recruiter at Arrive Logistics (Austin, TX)
- Learn our industry from the ground up through formal training, on-site shadowing, and on-the-job education.
- Master the details of our open positions, including role responsibilities and candidate qualifications. You’ll know your roles and what makes them exciting!
- Build relationships with our hiring managers. Over time, you’ll have a full understanding of their candidate preferences, non-negotiables and team dynamic.
- Act as the subject matter expert on the job market. You know talent market trends, and can provide insight on key factors and challenges that a new role could present.
- Find talent! Using LinkedIn, campus resources, various job boards and our Applicant Tracking System, Lever, you will hunt for the nation’s top candidates and get their attention.
- Bring a passion and drive for finding candidates of all backgrounds, soft skill sets, and technical competencies.
- Coordinate interviews with our hiring managers and ensure they are set up for success.
- Cultivate the candidate experience. You will collaborate with hiring managers to ensure your candidate meets the right people and leaves with the best possible impression.
- Act as a valuable liaison during the offer process through negotiation and expectation setting.
Education and/or Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- 5+ years of experience in a comparable recruiting role.
- Experience filling senior-level and executive-level roles, strongly preferred.
- Comfortable with various recruiting platforms, including LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, Built In, and Glassdoor.
- Previous experience using Lever or another comparable Applicant Tracking System.
- A proven work ethic and ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills - you know how to make an impression through phone & email!
- A knack for building relationships quickly in a corporate setting.
- Ability to get things done in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Hustle! We are a lean team, so be prepared to contribute to additional recruiting projects and initiatives as needed.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.