Senior Diversity Sourcer at realtor.com
Senior Diversity Sourcer
Talent Acquisition @ realtor.com
Are you an experienced sourcer excited by the thought of being a founding member of our new diversity sourcing unit?
Maybe you're a diversity recruiter with strong process and workflow knowledge, who prefers the front portion of the recruitment lifecycle - sourcing, outreach, talent pipelining and mapping?
Well, in this role, your focus will be creating organization-wide sourcing strategies for finding diverse talent and introducing them into the hiring funnel. Alongside that, remembering that diversity hiring is as much about building trust and developing partnerships, both internally and externally, as it is about attracting, sourcing, assessing, and acquiring top talent.
We are looking for someone with passion and experience around diverse hiring, candidate research, market intelligence, passive candidate outreach, leadership partnering and education, and relationship development.
What you'll be doing and who you'll be working with:
- We are looking for a full-time Diversity Sourcer to join our team on an initial 6-month contract, with the aim of converting into a permanent role.
- You'll play a leading role in how we develop new diverse sourcing workflows and processes to support our entire business, from tech to product, from marketing to sales.
- Your goals will be to create strong, diverse talent pipelines, expand our market knowledge and reach, and design new strategies to increase hires from underrepresented groups.
- You’ll be responsible for partnering with recruiters and hiring managers across the business and work closely with the greater sourcing and recruiting teams.
- You are excited to experiment and try new things - it is not enough to simply do what has already been done - new approaches and ideas that tackle important topics related to belonging and inclusion, intersectionality, and privilege.
- Understand how inclusion, belonging, intersectionality, and privilege affect hiring processes and programs and work to identify means to decrease bias, improve objectivity, and ensure greater, more equitable outcomes for women and underrepresented minorities.
The following is relevant to us:
- 3+ years of experience of passive candidate sourcing experience in either a sourcing or recruiting role, ideally as a diversity sourcer or recruiter.
- Hands-on experience recruiting diverse candidates to meet aspirational hiring goals and developing diverse pipelines of talent.
- Direct experience working with and educating business leaders at all levels on the benefits of hiring diverse candidates into their teams, successfully partnering with them to execute new workflows, processes and plans.
- Proven experience driving new sourcing or recruiting processes, identifying opportunities and potential pitfalls, and developing strategies for use across teams and the business.
- Team-first mentality, with a keen interest in joining a collaborative family who wants to help drive each other forwards.
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse is a bonus) and HR Technology (Gem, Hiretual, Seekout, and more).
- Experience with diversity program development or project management, and performance monitoring with experience using metrics, data analysis, and reporting to drive program outcomes is a fantastic bonus.