The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is the fastest-growing modern database given its popularity with developers around the world. Headquartered in New York, with offices across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, MongoDB has more than 15,000 customers, which include some of the largest and most sophisticated businesses in nearly every vertical industry, in over 100 countries.
To help fuel and manage this growth, we are looking for someone to join our talent acquisition team as a Senior Enterprise Sales Recruiter that is responsible for the identification and acquisition of the best software sales professionals on the planet. If you are thoughtful, excellent at articulating a company story, creative in your approach, able to provide excellent care for candidates and advise hiring leaders accurately and effectively while managing multiple searches simultaneously in a dynamic environment – this could be your dream job!
As the Senior Enterprise Sales Recruiter, you will coach and train a recruiting team on best practices as talent advisors, while building influential relationships with hiring managers and business leaders.
- Developing relationships at all levels of the business, meeting regularly with leaders to understand business needs and recommend effective and tailored recruiting strategies
- Source, recruit, interview and close professionals across a wide range of Enterprise Sales roles within our go to market organization
- Develop unique sourcing strategies, including social networking and direct sourcing, resulting in pipelines that meet aggressive hiring goals
- Working effectively with peers and leaders across the company to ensure the selection process results in quality hires
- Engage applicants from screening process through offer negotiation, and ensure an exceptional candidate experience
- A minimum of 5+ years recruiting experience in an agency or corporate environment, ideally in a software company or top-tier search firm where you were responsible for sourcing and closing top sales and pre-sales talent
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent professional work experience
- Smart, passionate and driven
- You come with a “little black book” of candidates and are heavily plugged into the sales community across North America
- A proven record of employing creative sourcing strategies
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment while wearing many hats
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open to working the flexible hours this position will demand
If you are a passionate talent acquisition professional and you focus on delivering best-in-class recruiting results, you thrive in a fast-paced environment, you have a proven track record of acquiring the best sales talent, and are comfortable being in a very visible role with a high level of accountability, let’s talk.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.