RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world”. The People team at RigUp encompasses all things people. We have an amazing team comprised of Talent Acquisition, People Operations, People Development, Workplace Operations, and Administration. We work cohesively to build and maintain a high functioning and high performing team with a focus on promoting culture, growth, and efficiency.
We are currently building out our HR Business Partner team! Our HRBPs are true partners and advisors to the businesses they support. You will oversee activities including workforce planning, system integrations, employee relations, and culture-building for our fast-growing teams. We also expect that you will utilize any and all data available to make decisions and strategically advise the business you partner with.
It is important that you possess a highly analytical and commercial mind, a strong operational focus, and a healthy dose of empathy to deliver impactful and people-centered HR solutions. You will play a critical role in evolving both the broader organization and the People service delivery model as we continue to grow quickly.
What you'll be doing
- Influencing the business, delivering constructive advice, diagnosing and resolving problems and positively influencing change
- Collaborating with senior leaders and the broader People organization to establish HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results
- Partnering with leaders at multiple levels and their teams to develop and execute People strategies and processes that drive business results
- Assessing the needs in areas such as employee relations, compensation, career development and leadership development and drive the appropriate solutions in these areas in partnership with the broader People organization
- Supporting the deployment of HR programs such as performance & rewards cycles, talent calibration, and engagement surveys
- Act as liaison between employees and leaders to answer questions or concerns regarding company policies, practices, and regulations
- Lead the communication and rollout of HR programs and projects
What you should have
- 8+ years of work experience as an HRBP at fast-growing companies, supporting teams of 100+ employees
- The ability to influence change with Senior leaders
- Expertise in HR rules, regulations, and processes across multiple states
- Experience working on strategic organizational issues and change management
- Experience using data to inform insights and decision-making
- Deep expertise in communicating effectively across teams, including building and implementing cross-functional systems or processes, and change management
- Experience operationalizing a world-class employee experience
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description