The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB unleashes the power of software and data for innovators everywhere and due to massive, recent and ongoing growth we’re adding an additional Sr. HR Business Partner supporting VP level leaders within the Product and Engineering organizations.
The HRBP team plays a major role in driving the company success; HRBPs are strategists, consultants, coaches, culture carriers, thought partners and change agents. You’ll have the opportunity to be an advisor across all organizational areas and bring your deep expertise to advance a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive MongoDB through our hiring, promotion, retention and inclusion practices.Key Responsibilities
- Build relationships with leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution
- Consult to implement a people plan, including talent assessment and planning, organization design and development, and employee engagement
- Apply expertise in the following areas: performance management, career planning, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, complex employee relations issues, learning and development, and recognition programs
- Provide data analysis and solutions based on business needs.
- Identify and surface trends through both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health
- Lead the people cycles throughout the year to include compensation reviews, promotions, performance evaluations, talent reviews and calibrations
- Partner and drive results alongside People team colleagues in Recruiting, Employee Experience, Learning and Development and Compensation to help implement solutions to help scale the business
- Experience and proven results in an HRBP role, creating measurable impact on a major business unit in a high-growth technology company
- 8+ years experience preferably supporting higher level leaders
- Excited and passionate about making an impact and tackling challenges
- Demonstrated solid judgment and experience assessing risk relative to the business
- An entrepreneurial spirit - we have a lot to build, so adaptability and flexibility will serve you well
- Solve challenges and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex. Design and quickly implement solutions that may cut across multiple disciplines
- Experience influencing decision making
- Self-motivation and assertiveness with the ability to hunt down answers and drive solutions autonomously
- Equally comfortable partnering with employees and leadership and moving regularly between the tactical and strategic priorities
- Global experience is a plus
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.