Senior HR Operations Analyst
Vista Equity Partners is seeking an experienced Senior HR Operations Analyst to join the growing HR team in our Austin headquarters. This role is responsible for owning all internal HR systems and providing day to day operational support to HRBP's and HR leadership including reporting and insight on people data, benefits usage, performance management, talent management and acquisition (among others).
This role is based in Austin, TX and is for an immediate start.
- Serve as HR Operations subject matter expert of all HR systems, tools, and processes.
- Manage all configurations to ensure that the overall system is efficiently performing to meet the operational, legal, and compliance needs of the business.
- Identify and implement changes to existing systems and processes to maximize and improve employee experience and HR efficiency.
- Analyze, problem solve and formulate resolutions through application of best practices and internal standards.
- Create workforce planning reporting and tools to support HR functions, including HR dashboards, scorecards, and workforce planning models and analysis
- Perform data integrity audits of information enter or interfaced into HRIS and seek opportunities to proactively ensure high quality data integrity
- Develop and maintain cross-functional partnerships with IT and Vendor Contacts to problem-solve and resolve issues.
- Develop communication strategy and training documents as well as facilitating onsite & online training
- Act in a consultative and project management role to identify process and systems implications of and solutions to, new or modified programs and policies.
- BS/BA degree in Human Resources, Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience with HR programs and processes and delivering HR technology solutions in a global setting.
- Workday and iCims experience preferred
- Strong partner with demonstrated capacity for strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Team player with excellent organization, prioritization, project and time management skills to meet deadlines in a fast-paced organization with multiple competing projects.
- MS Office skills (i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) is required
ABOUT VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
Vista Equity Partners is a U.S.-based investment firm with offices in Austin, Chicago, New York City, Oakland, and San Francisco with more than $46 billion in cumulative capital commitments. Vista exclusively invests in software, data, and technology-enabled organizations led by world-class management teams. As a value-added investor with a long-term perspective, Vista contributes professional expertise and multi-level support towards companies to realize their full potential. Vista's investment approach is anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions, and proven management techniques that yield flexibility and opportunity.