Senior HR Operations Project Manager
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
The Senior HR Operations Project Manager will be a part the HR Operations team based in Austin. This is a strategic and hands-on role that will provide leadership to drive key HR strategic initiatives. Reporting to the Senior Director of People Operations & Talent Acquisition, the Senior People Operations Project Manager will play a key role in evolving HR Operations in regards to compliance and governance while effectively drive HR projects.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and project management of HR Operations transformation and optimization initiatives.
- Partner with leadership to assess, design, optimize, and deliver HR Operations solutions needed to optimize records management, data management, and vendor management.
- Develop project plans, optimization models, process mapping, change management plans and measure success
- Be a Change Agent to effectively develop communication plans, assess impacts, create communications, and embrace stakeholder feedback
- Effectively collaborate with key project stakeholders, end users, HR Technology peers, HRBPs, Talent Acquisition and the business, as needed.
- Create executive summary reviews of initiative progress and updates
- Maintain positive relationships with managers and employees to promote our culture of open communication.
Who you are:
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources, preferably in HR Operations within the high-tech space.
- A well-rounded HR skill-set: knowledge of fundamental HR practices across HR policies, HCM data management, employee records management, vendor management, case management, and onboarding/offboarding practices.
- Extensive full-life cycle project management experience including people, technology and process.
- Change agent mindset to effectively develop communication plans, assess impacts, create communications, and embrace stakeholder feedback
- Capability to apply discretion and sound judgment in managing complex processes, decisions and handling sensitive information.
- Strong influencing skills leveraging business acumen, expertise and data.
- Strong Powerpoint, Excel, Visio or Google Slides, Sheets, and Lucid Charts.
- Ability to work within compressed timeframes and embrace the sense of urgency, innovation and resourcefulness required in a fast-paced company
- Comfortable working hands-on to get things done and quickly shifting to complex strategy discussions.
- Can accomplish results and desired outcomes through formal and informal corporate structures.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.