The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $106B+ by 2024!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is seeking a seasoned HRIS manager to provide hands-on management of our HRIS team to configure, deliver and support HR system platforms that automate scalable processes that underpin successful employee engagement, connectedness and performance. A trusted advisor to our People Partner and Employee Experience teams, this role devises highly strategic and impactful solutions using best-in-breed HRIS technologies. This role also partners with our HR technology partner in driving the total rewards philosophy and design programs to support an optimal employee experience from applicant-to-hire and hire-to-retire. An individual in this role will ideally have entrepreneurial, high-growth company experience.Responsibilities
- Select, develop, and evaluate personnel to ensure the efficient operation of a high performance HRIS team, instilling a strong customer focused mind-set, and ultimately establishing the team as trusted partners to HR leaders
- Serve as technical go-to in leading and overseeing the HRIS team in the configuration/development, deployment and support of new systems, modules and functionality from requirements gathering, testing, rollout, to end-user training, adoption and hypercare
- Oversee timely and effective triage and delivery of production fixes and enhancements, managing third party or vendor resources where applicable whilst ongoing alignment with People operations with an emphasis on responsive customer service and proactive communications
- Marry deep understanding of HR processes with expert technical knowledge in ideally three or more areas - recruiting, onboarding, employee experience, performance and growth, learning and development and compensation planning - in advising stakeholders in leveraging out-of-the-box, build versus buy, proof-of-concepts and system selections
- Lead in architecting end-to-end HRIS architecture and capability roadmap augmentation and/or rationalization , providing value-add in surfacing technical and project dependencies that impact critical path, developing innovative solutions that transcend inherent system limitations, as well as prioritizing deliverables amongst concurrent even competing demands.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HR technology with understanding of statutory and regulatory requirements affecting all aspects of HR systems in working with People teams to ensure data integrity through audits and proper timely documentation
- 5+ years of HRIS design in supporting and orchestrating multiple SaaS employed end to end in recruiting, onboarding, L&D, P&G and HR case management. These include but are not limited to Greenhouse, CultureAmp and Docebo. Progressive experience to include vendor management
- Past work with SuccessFactors is required with expert technical knowledge in one or more other HCM solutions such as Workday a plus
- 2+ years formal management or team lead experience required
- Previous experience working in a software technology company with growing employee population in multiple geographies preferred
- Strong knowledge in all areas of HRIS regulations and compliance
- Understanding of integrations and API design with experience using reporting/query and data management tools
- A proactive self starter and team player who has the personal and professional self-confidence to influence people and manage large groups
- Enthusiasm for learning new technology and a love of process improvement and data integrity to marry efficiency with accuracy
- Adept at handling changing environments in guiding internal teams and stakeholders through the change management process
- Strong project management and communication skills, including Agile expertise
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to set priorities to coordinate multiple assignments with fluctuating and time-sensitive deadlines
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.