Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) at Molecula
Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Molecula’s people (or Moleculans as we like to call ourselves) are what makes the company unique. We are the ones that make the company lively, a great place to work, and an even better place to do bold things that push humanity forward with our technology. As part of the People Operations team you will play an absolutely vital role in ensuring we continue to build upon what already makes the company so amazing… our people… Moleculans.
Molecula is looking for a Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join our People Operations team. You will be at the ground floor, building Molecula’s People strategy. With your expertise in HR systems, compensation and benefits, compliance, and strategy, you will ensure the best part about the company (our fellow Moleculans) are set up for success to thrive in the company.
- Build a 21st century Human Resources (or People Operations) strategy from the ground up, including implementation of new HR systems, processes, and policies, and update them as needed.
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex HR issues (e.g., performance management, rewards, mutual separations, conflict management...).
- Partner with business leaders to help our company build the systems that ensure employee happiness, career growth, and retention.
- Manage and facilitate organizational design and development, leadership coaching, and team building that support change and growth.
- Integrate and partner with HR colleagues and business unit leaders to implement solutions and help scale the business.
- Advocate for equity and inclusion throughout the lifecycle of an employee.
- Minimum Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience of progressive HR experience with at least 5+ years as a HRBP, People Partner, or closely related role.
- A combination of HR experience in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, business consulting, compensation and rewards, employee engagement, coaching and development, talent management, conflict resolution, talent acquisition, data analysis, and employee relations.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. Master’s degree, MBA, or other graduate degree is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience working with or supporting engineers or other technical teams and individuals.
- Experience in a high growth company. Experience in a technology company is a plus.
- Passion for advancing the workforce, particularly as it relates to diversity, equity and inclusion of the organizations, partners and all stakeholders.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Experience in building and cultivating relationships with clients and advising leaders on all things HR related.
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work within constraints and to challenge the status quo. Comfortable with ambiguity and taking part in complex strategy discussions.
- Experience implementing HR systems from start to finish in a company.
To all recruitment agencies: Molecula does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Molecula employees or any other organization location. Molecula is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Molecula is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know as a response in the application.