Senior Human Resources Business Partner (Sr. HRBP)
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buy with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The Senior HR Business Partner provides consulting and coaching to executives and senior leadership in order to support the organization’s vision, mission, and overall objectives. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of business strategy and provides dynamic solutions using experience, people data, and organizational agility to guide decision making.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as a strategic business partner to assigned business unit executives and senior leaders to coach, guide and provide direction on organizational and people-related strategies.
- Develop and drive strategies to develop, engage, and retain strong and diverse talent.
- Lead the facilitation and management of all HR programs within assigned business unit (performance reviews, employee surveys, development programs, etc.).
- Use and request data strategically. Identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health, understand when data will assist in making smart, informed decisions and to monitor the "pulse" of employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Partner with our Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development teams to optimize processes & build initiatives to support the maturing of our people programs and HR function as a whole.
- Nurture, protect, and scale our realtor.com values, culture, and focus on diversity and inclusion through guidance on strategic & tactical HR initiatives.
- Guide and mentor junior level HR staff.
What We Like To See/ Measures of Success:
- BS/BA in related field or PHR preferred
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience in a high speed, high growth environment, supporting large business units
- Ability to align and connect the organization’s vision, mission and values to HR strategies and programs
- Strong working knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines including organizational design, workforce planning, employee relations, performance acceleration, talent development, compensation, diversity and inclusion, and local employment laws.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate flexibly across all seniority levels, functions, and communication styles. Proven track record of effectively coaching on and resolving sensitive employee issues.
- Unquestionable sense of integrity, impeccable judgment and have mastered the ability to balance the needs of the company, managers, team members, and practical HR compliance.
- Well-developed project management skills, ability to juggle competing priorities, and attention to detail.
- Savvy problem solver, with a positive, scrappy, “find a way to get it done” mentality.
Read Full Job Description