Senior Human Resources Business Partner (Sr. HRBP) at realtor.com
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:38 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, February 11, 2020
The Senior HR Business Partner provides consulting and coaching to executives and senior leadership in order to support the organization's vision, mission, and overall objectives.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of business strategy and provides dynamic solutions using experience, people data, and organizational agility to guide decision making.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as a strategic business partner to assigned business unit executives and senior leaders to coach, guide and provide direction on organizational and people-related strategies.
- Develop and drive strategies to develop, engage, and retain strong and diverse talent.
- Lead the facilitation and management of all HR programs within assigned business unit (performance reviews, employee surveys, development programs, etc.).
- Use and request data strategically. Identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health, understand when data will assist in making smart, informed decisions and to monitor the ""pulse"" of employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
- Partner with our Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development teams to optimize processes & build initiatives to support the maturing of our people programs and HR function as a whole.
- Nurture, protect, and scale our realtor.com values, culture, and focus on diversity and inclusion through guidance on strategic & tactical HR initiatives.
- Guide and mentor junior level HR staff.
What We Like To See/ Measures of Success:
- BS/BA in related field or PHR preferred
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience in a high speed, high growth environment, supporting large business units
- Ability to align and connect the organization‚ vision, mission and values to HR strategies and programs
- Strong working knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines including organizational design, workforce planning, employee relations, performance acceleration, talent development, compensation, diversity and inclusion, and local employment laws.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate flexibly across all seniority levels, functions, and communication styles. Proven track record of effectively coaching on and resolving sensitive employee issues.
- Unquestionable sense of integrity, impeccable judgment and have mastered the ability to balance the needs of the company, managers, team members, and practical HR compliance.
- Well-developed project management skills, ability to juggle competing priorities, and attention to detail.
- Savvy problem solver, with a positive, scrappy‚ find a way to get it done‚ mentality.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description