Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual who is passionate about learning design and facilitation to join our journey of enabling continuous learning and growth for managers & leaders at Elastic.What You Will Do:
- Craft a leadership curriculum ranging across the entire leader lifespan (future leaders, promotions, development etc.) that reinforces our Source Code and drives a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Design, implement and evaluate leadership programs and learning activities ranging from online learning materials to multi-day development workshops
- Global Program management from conception through design, delivery and evaluation - all while ensuring an exceptional employee experience
- Assess individual, team and company-wide learning needs, developing impactful and scalable learning opportunities
- Build trust-based relationships with leaders, employees, and HR Business Partners across the organization supporting a leader-influenced approach to learning and development
- Manage vendor relationships with strategic external partners
- Identify and embed learning evaluation metrics and processes across all interventions to ensure a data-driven approach when evaluating learning needs and return on investment
- Facilitate learning programs, management, and leadership development workshops as needed - both face-to-face and virtual.
- Design, implement, and evaluate talent planning, retention, and succession management
- Support employee engagement survey and initiatives
- Experiment often and transition quickly from pilot to global programs
- 8 -10+ years of experience in a learning, talent, or organizational development role with lots of learnings to bring forward.
- You are thrilled with the idea of experimenting and evaluating to build programs from scratch and consider yourself a strong designer who can implement then scale up.
- A passionate facilitator in both face-to-face and virtual settings and are comfortable leading sessions with leaders of varying levels.
- You thrive in ambiguity, adapt quickly to a changing environment, take a global view, and know that sometimes laughter is indeed the best solution.
- An employee-centric attitude and passion for supporting employees throughout their development journey
- The ability to build and maintain an inclusive environment where all feel welcome.
- The ability to communicate and influence across all levels of an organization with strong written and verbal communication
- Strategic thinking, advising, mentoring, coaching, and analytical skills
- Strong organizational ability: you can think two steps ahead and balance multiple priorities
- Good practical knowledge of learning technologies and innovations in learning design
- Strong knowledge of leadership & management trends and best practices
- Experience in building, delivering, and scaling global learning programs
- Experience in effectively working with multiple 3rd party vendors
We are looking to align this role with EDT timezone, with some flexibility to consider those who are based in CDT.Additional Information:
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Double your charitable giving - we match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do