At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros is looking for a Senior Learning Advisor who will be responsible for planning, developing, and delivering course material for complex customer training. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong background in both session delivery and asset creation. The ideal candidate would have experience with adult learning theories, instructional design, and documentation strategies. The Senior Learning Advisor would be responsible for delivering hands-on training both onsite and remotely to our customers, as well as building multimedia education assets.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Successfully developing and delivering highly engaging, hands-on social media management training for Khoros customers
- Conducting training need analysis for each customer enablement, including functions, audience, roles and skills, training infrastructure and timing
- Working on multiple projects concurrently, monitoring activity, progress, and time related to project development
- Assisting in tracking existing customer’s education needs and creating supporting documentation
- Identifying gaps and recommending scalable solutions to improve learner retention, optimize workflows, and promote adoption of Khoros products.
- Position requires up to 50% travel in the United States and abroad; applicant must have a current passport
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of successful delivery of facilitated hands-on education or implementation services
- Extensive knowledge of Instructional Design and implementation methodologies, such as, but not limited to: remote/virtual end user training, Train-the-Trainer programs/guides, blended learning approaches, classroom facilitation, coaching, etc.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written; additional language skills strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and classroom management skills
- Display exceptional presentation, and organizational skills.
- Experience deploying education programs that improved software platform user adoption
- Experience with virtual communication and delivery tools such as Zoom, GoToMeeting, Webex, etc.
- Familiarity with video creation tools such as Captivate, Camtasia, etc is a plus
- Ability to problem-solve and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Successful candidate will be well-organized with attention to detail