Senior Learning & Development Facilitator
We’re looking for a Senior Learning & Development Facilitator to join our People team. In this role, you’ll design, develop, and execute Procore’s learning and development programs. Your work will focus on learning engagement and professional growth of Procore employees through world-class learning tools and training delivery.
As our Senior Learning & Development Facilitator, you’ll shape Procore’s continuous learning culture while advancing the organization and individual performance through innovative learning and development solutions. Your passion, energy, and enthusiasm are wanted!
This position is based in our downtown Austin, TX Office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Design creative, effective, and scalable learning programs that develop and engage all levels of staff
- Facilitate original and existing classes and programs around the country via classroom, webinars, virtual, and blended learning
- Partner with leadership and enablement teams to conduct needs assessments to identify where training or other learning programs
- Conduct evaluations and analysis to determine the effectiveness of training programs
- Partner with internal enablement leaders to deliver strategic developmental opportunities
- Help curate and disseminate company best practices
- Provide performance and organizational development consulting and serve as an adviser to HR Business Partners, Executive Coaches, other HR functions as needed
- Travel is required (25%) to other Procore offices
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS in Human Resources or a related discipline, Master’s degree is preferred
- 8 - 12 years of corporate training experience with a minimum of 2 years in Human Resources related work
- Strong presentation skills, including experience with webinars and virtual delivery
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
- Ability to work independently, shift focus, prioritize, maintain patience and sense of self in high-pressure situations
- Demonstrate the Procore Core Values of Ownership, Optimism, and Openness in the workplace
- Certified Trainer/Coach in The Leadership Challenge, Situational Leadership, Crucial Conversations, Myers-Briggs, Dare to Lead, or StrengthsFinder a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.