Elastic is undertaking rapid growth, and looking for a hardworking Employee Relations Partner to support and enable achievement of our business objectives by solving employee matters across the company. Have you managed competing stakeholder demands in a fast and ever changing environment? Do you share our passion and aspiration to build a truly world-class Employee Relations team? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Note - this role is remote. Our preferred location the East coast of the US, as this role will support EMEA in addition to the US.What You Will Be Doing:
- Driving consistent treatment of employees across global business units in investigations; topics may include; progressive performance management, PIPs, absence management, unemployment, grievances, and a variety of employee issues as required
- Conduct investigations with varied levels of complexity, including drafting responses, conducting interviews, compiling documentation, reviewing systems, writing reports
- Leading policy updates and advising managers, HRBPs, COEs on internal practice & procedure ensuring individual ER issues are resolved as effectively as possible
- Serving as external representation at Third Party forum (e.g. Labour court) as the main Elastic contact for legal proceedings/correspondence relating to ER issues.
- Partnering with HR Operations create insights from data to diagnose, design, and revise people programs, policies, and practices to sustain positive employee relations
- Identifying efficiencies for employee relations, investigations practices, and areas for operationalization of core practices and processes
- Understanding complex global employee relations. Proven experience leading, decision making, documenting, and delivering solid, defensible ER investigation reports
- Depth of experience handling conflict resolution; including third party disputes, policy development, negotiation planning and implementation
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment and effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously across time zones and geographies
- Superb communication skills including effective listening and writing. Ability to express thoughts in a clear and concise manner
- Consistently exhibits high levels of discretion, integrity and confidentiality
- Capable of building strong relationships and rapport with managers, senior leaders, Legal and HR colleagues and external advisors
- 8+ years of HR experience
- 3+ years of focused ER experience