Reporting to our Head of People Partner, you’ll be joining the team of our 80-person global function. You’ll work closely with People specialists in both our continuous improvement-based “Excellence Team” and our design methodology-driven “Solutions Team”. In addition, you will partner with Sales executives and leaders who are looking for your leadership. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that wants to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.About the role
As Miro continues to grow, we are looking for a Senior People Partner to join the Business Partners team to help us build a workplace that’s as collaborative as our product is. Supported by a well-established People Team, the Senior People Partner will advise, consult and support leaders and people managers on all matters to do with the engagement and productivity of their teams. It is an opportunity to build an exceptional practice of data-based business partnering, guide our executives through true hyper-growth, and strengthen a world class company to help bring Miro to the world.What you’ll do
- Provide strategic partnership and counsel to executives and managers in our US Sales Teams
- Support partnering functions through all central People processes including compensation, talent development, performance management, employee relations, change management, succession planning
- Coach and develop new managers in partnering functions
- Be a coach, confidant and advocate for employees in need
- 7+ years in HR roles and 4+ years of HRBP experience, including experience in rapidly scaling technology companies
- Experience partnering with sales leaders and supporting people processes in sales teams
- Depth of knowledge of people processes across the full employee lifecycle
- Experience in building a high-talent, high-performance environment
- Knowledge of US labor law
- Using qualitative and quantitative people data to inform decisions
- Ability to coach managers and employees and monitor sensitive issues
- Being comfortable working with ambiguity and forging your own path
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.