At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees and growing that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help. What you’ll do here can literally change lives. You’ll work with some of the brightest minds in tech, make lots of new friends (that also happen to be co-workers), and help people make informed decisions about one of the most meaningful things in their lives, their home. We’ve got locations in Canada and the US, including great new digs in Austin TX, and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
We have a great opportunity for an HR Project Manager to join realtor.com at an exciting time.This is both a strategic and tactical hands-on role that provides challenges in project leadership as well as in the support and development of both existing and new HR programs and initiatives. You will play a part in supporting HR and business leaders to leverage HR programs, processes, systems and tools to drive functional excellence.The ideal candidate will have experience managing complex programs and projects. The role will manage multiple projects and work with a dynamic team. If you are intrigued with building the best operational infrastructure to support a growing organization and love rolling up your sleeves, this role is for you. The role will report directly to the Chief People Officer and assist in the delivery of HR strategic priorities and deliverables.
- Support CPO in the delivery of HR priorities
- Prepare decks/presentations for CPO and assist in management and follow up of HRLT agenda
- Manage HR projects and partner with HR Business Partners, HR Centers of Excellence and business stakeholders as appropriate
- Define and implement change management strategy for projects
- Develop and implement programs that support the achievement of HR goals
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders to optimize the effectiveness of HR projects and programs
- Identify internal and external resources to ensure successful execution of projects and plans; provide guidance and leadership to involved teams and partners
- Understand numerous, interrelated HR processes and tools and drive improvements and automation to increase quality, experience and effectiveness Collaborate closely with our internal HR teams as well as key stakeholders
Knowledge and skills
- Ability to influence, engage, and partner closely with appropriate partners across all levels of the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to put concept to paper and “tell the story”Proven ability dealing with sensitive information
- Collaborative work style with a focus on providing exceptional service to all clients
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and competing priorities
- Ability to use good judgment when handling issues
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Possess a high level of personal organization and flexibility along with proficiency in MS Office applications and web-based HR tools
- Comfort working in a geographically distributed team-based environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Human Resources, ideally in HR Generalist capacity 2-5 years experience in program/project management ideally within HR
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description