Dosh is revolutionizing the way the world does cash back. We are the fastest growing app that finds cash for consumers and helps businesses acquire and retain customers. Dosh subscribers (Doshers) get cash back for traveling, shopping, and dining out at thousands of merchants nationwide. Using breakthrough technology to eliminate wasted advertising spend, Dosh puts that money back into the pockets of consumers and businesses.
We’re a two-sided marketplace offering merchants/brands an online-to-offline performance based advertising solution through card-linked offers. For our Doshers, we are providing a completely frictionless way to get cash back. No cutting coupons. No scanning receipts. No hassle. Just cold, hard cash. Doshers can then transfer the cash directly into a bank account, PayPal, Venmo, or donate to a charity conveniently through our app! Our product is disrupting the trillion dollar advertising industry by connecting merchants directly with their consumers.
What You’ll Do:
We’re looking for a full-cycle Recruiter (Contractor) to lead talent acquisition across our business functions. This job is for you if you love recruiting and sourcing, believe that every candidate deserves a positive experience, and can hit the ground running on your first day.
- Conduct effective intake meetings with hiring manager to fully understand what’s needed
- Develop talent pipelines that attract diverse talent to Dosh
- Identify, source and engage candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches
- Review, pre-screen and interview candidates to determine appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates, Slack, and weekly reports
- Facilitate interview debriefs
- Manger the offer approval process, offer extension, offer negotiations, and closing candidates.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates and hiring managers throughout the full recruiting cycle
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience hiring at all levels within the organization
- Experience recruiting for Marketing leadership roles is highly desirable.
- Experience identifying and engaging diverse sources of talent
- Provide excellent support to candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure a world class candidate experience
- Ability to build strong, productive relationships with hiring managers
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS). We currently use Google Hire.
- Handle confidential information discreetly
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
At Dosh, we celebrate and support all differences. Dosh is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital, disability & veteran status.
Read Full Job Description