Senior Recruiter (Generalist) at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!About the department
Cloudflare is growing our People & Places team in Austin. Our focus is getting the best people to work at Cloudflare and then allowing you to do your best work. We are looking for a generalist Recruiter with extensive full cycle recruiting experience for technical and non-technical roles to join our People & Places team in Austin. You will work closely with Recruiters, People Team Business Partners, Coordinators, and various hiring managers across the United States and globally to build world-class teams. This is a one year contract role based in our Austin office.What you'll do
- Design and execute customized, candidate recruiting plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible.
- Identify, find, engage, and activate a diverse pipeline of candidates through alternative search techniques and coordinate interviews as needed.
- Build and share tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Drive cross-functional diversity recruiting efforts in Austin and in the region.
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Extensive full cycle recruiting experience for technical and non-technical roles at scale
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Ability to effectively influence and drive toward results in a growing environment
- Creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness across all stages of the hiring cycle
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented, and have strong organizational skills
- Experience in compensation and general HR requirements as related to hiring
- Ability to work effectively in a highly team-based environment.
- Passionate about Cloudflare and knowledge of the product and business.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.