Senior Recruiter - Go To Market (contract)
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place.
Our roots and values were crafted in the Midwest. We believe in enabling and empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office. Collaboration is our standard operating practice, and we actively seek to reduce barriers to brilliance.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, calm to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it.
Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
What you’ll do…
As a Senior Recruiter on the Go-To-Market Recruiting team you will play an essential role in fueling Duo’s growth. You will deliver full-cycle recruiting to teams ranging from Marketing, Finance, Legal, ISS and any other teams needing help along the way. Developing deep partnerships with the teams you partner with is key to your success. You’ll advise and influence these teams based on established rapport, a thoughtful reciprocal approach, mutual respect, and a nuanced learned understanding of their needs. You will work on active current openings while developing a deep bench of talent for future needs.
Skills you have…
- 5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting within the Go-To-Market segment. A blend of Corporate & Agency experience is preferred.
- Experience building out top performing teams in SaaS OR the high tech industry. Experience helping grow a company from $100M to $500M in revenue is a huge bonus!
- Strong sourcing experience outside of referrals and LinkedIn. While these are two top sources of hire for us, you should have many other examples on how you’ve hired those purple squirrels from your sourcing efforts.
- Previous experience working with teams that are 400+, and knowing what is needed to double the size in the next couple of years. This includes strategies on how to overcome hiring and working with remote leaders in different offices.
- Deep understanding and pipeline within the SaaS industry
- Ability to negotiate and close senior talent with complex compensation packages
- Dedication to an excellent candidate experience, even if they do not end up joining Duo
3 Reasons why you should apply…
- You’re dynamic, hands-on, roll-up-your-sleeves recruiter. You are natural networker adept at interacting at all levels – able to simultaneously woo an Executive while helping an intern with their resume. You understand how to use social media to expand your network, are an excellent partner to the business, and you have an unquenchable thirst for lifelong learning.
- Solving big, complex problems excites you. The challenge of figuring something out sparks your competitive instinct. You cringe at the thought of reactive recruiting. You’re a great teammate who enthusiastically shares your knowledge and expertise with coworkers.
- Our mission of creating a more secure internet for everyone inspires you. You’re driven to work for the most loved security organization in the world.
This job is not for you if...
- You’re process and transaction driven. While business as usual administration is required in this full cycle role, we are on the hunt for an innate networker who seeks to understand and interact with the community around them.
- You like institutional infrastructure behind you. We are still in the early stages of building our organization and team so being early stage resourceful, holistic minded, and creative solution oriented are vital to your success in this role.
- If you are a heads-down recruiter with no time for learning and sharing. We are building a talent team based on transparency, collaboration, and learning together. Our team goals are as important as our individual goals, so helping your peers is key to our success.
Does this sound like it was written for you? Excellent! Please apply and let’s explore this together.