Who we are:
Brightwheel is the leading SaaS platform for early education - a $60B market in the US alone. With brightwheel, educators save valuable time through easy tools for learning, communication, photo sharing and even online bill pay. Parents get a beautiful, real-time view of their child’s day that helps them participate in the learning + continue it at home. Brightwheel is the fastest growing and top reviewed product in early education globally. The team includes former Amazon, eBay, LinkedIn, Square, and Zynga - and investors include Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Bessemer Ventures, GGV Capital, ICONIQ, Lowercase Capital, and Mark Cuban.
Brightwheel’s Story: youtube.com/watch?v=lzKlbk3lKc4
Who you are:
Brightwheel is seeking a Senior Recruiter to work with our Head of Talent as we scale our team. We are in the midst of exciting growth (from 30 to 60+ this year across SF + Denver) and are seeking a talented individual who take a leadership role in steering this growth. You will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and scheduling across technical and non-technical roles, You will have a variety of resources available to you.
What you’ll do:
Build our team! At brightwheel, we are deeply passionate about our team. We have a high bar for both excellence and culture. We prioritize diversity and team members who are passionate about making a tangible difference in the world.
Core areas of ownership include:
- Talent Acquisition: Source top talent in line with our values, needs, and standards.
- Candidate Experience: Own all aspects of communication with candidates. Conduct interviews that combining various methods of assessment (i.e structured questions, technical tasks, behavioral assessments). Provide a high-quality experience throughout the duration of the interview process, and help train our team to invest in and improve the experience.
- Strategic Projects: We’re growing our talent team from the ground up, which means you’ll have additional strategic projects. Examples might include employer branding, recruiting processes, referrals, etc. Passionate about something? Come work on it here!
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or related experience, ideally 3+ years of relevant experience
- Hiring relative to the strengths and gaps of teams over time
- Hiring with the express goal of building a diverse and inclusive culture
- Understanding of candidate tracking systems and data to enable scale
- Critical thinking and judgment
- Patience, drive, and appetite for early stage companies
- Leading with passion, integrity, and support of your teammates